Business Document Specialist, Athens
As a Business Document Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the design, development, and production of executive presentations and other internal or externally shared supporting material, such as business and technical documentation, proposals to clients, block diagram designs, brochures and other business collaterals. You will directly support several internal teams to create engaging, and compelling communication documentation and sales pitch materials.
What will you do?
- design and create presentations for our pre-sales, management team & other internal teams turning complex, business and technical information provided in raw material by the Subject Matter Experts into simple, effective collaterals (e.g. interactive-multimedia-PowerPoint presentations with charts, graphs, timelines & diagrams, Word Documents, Visio illustrations and diagrams etc.).
- You’ll specialize in visual storytelling, infographics and data visualization, and creating effective & dynamic presentations.
- Develop visually compelling illustrations and content with strong, cohesive themes and structures.
- Ensure all PowerPoint graphics and content are accurate, relevant, compelling, and appropriate for the intended audience, with multiple corporate and product branding guidelines.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely fashion, adhering to project deadlines.
- Contribute creative solutions in a deadline-driven, goal-oriented, multi-functional environment.
- Update Company’s website with relevant content provided to you by various stakeholders of the company’s functions.
What do your qualifications look like?
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite.
- A comprehensive and thorough understanding of how to effectively utilize Microsoft Office and other creative tools to develop corporate materials.
- Ability to incorporate various types of multimedia into Microsoft Office documents/presentations.
- Ability to manage many projects simultaneously and meet deadlines within a high energy, fast paced and evolving environment.
- Demonstrate ability to think quickly and creatively to accommodate a dynamic business environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both in Greek & English).
- Nice to have: Previous experience using PowerPoint and diagramming & modelling tools to create client-facing slide decks.
- University Degree in IT related studies or Design would greatly be appreciated.
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
- We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company while we actively support participation in Conferences, Certifications and Trainings
- We have a Tech Library offering a variety of tech books which we update constantly with books our People choose!
- We offer a Life & Health insurance plan with a credible international Insurance Company.
- We pay not only according to company results, team/individual performance and tenure with our Company.
- We review salaries twice a year.
- We have an Associates' Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions!
- We offer a free shuttle service from & to Alimos metro station
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of helping Advantage FSE contribute to the transformation of financial services technology for our Clients' benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.