Delivery Lead / Scrum Master
As an Advantage FSE Scrum Master/ Delivery Lead, you will be part of our team of talented IT professionals, handling challenging Digital Banking projects for our Clients in countries of all 5 Continents. You will join our local agile teams operating in various delivery frameworks and methods like Scrum, Kanban, or any combination, in small or large scale implementations.
What will you be doing?
- Enable our talented cross functional teams to high perform and deliver quality, mission critical applications for local and international customers.
- Create an environment where delivery teams are highly aligned and autonomous. Focus is given on the continuous improvement of our delivery processes ensuring that teams work collectively together to achieve their common goals, deliver quality outputs and meet our customers and stakeholders needs.
- Work closely with key roles such as Tech Leads, Business Analysts to ensure requirements clarity and technical excellence.
- Ensure that delivery teams run efficiently at a sustainable pace and deliver quality outputs according to our customer needs and expectations.
- Facilitate delivery framework events/meetings, workshops required to create alignment and clarity.
- Facilitate workshops to kick start big initiatives, identify risks, dependencies and slice them in smaller easier to manage deliverables. (story mapping – inception phase)
- Encourage change initiatives and create an ecosystem of continuous improvement across the organization
- Introduce Scrum as delivery framework or Kanban method as ways to improve the service delivery on team and organizational level
- Introduce agile practices to enable better work planning, work estimation, work breakdown and reporting.
- Encourage and support continuous improvement of delivery processes being used aiming to meet customer needs faster with high quality
- Be an active member of our agile delivery community, foster collaboration and trigger wider organization improvements.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented individuals with previous experience of working with teams using an agile delivery framework or methods (Scrum, Kanban, XP or any combination)
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules at a top-notch quality level and always focused on our Clients’ needs & absolute benefit
- Professionals who demonstrate servant leadership traits such as listening, empathy, awareness, foresight e.t.c. with willingness to be a role model for the team and act from a responsibility state
- Team players who will ensure effective coordination, establish feedback loops and enable overall orchestration among various teams, stakeholders and customers.
What do your qualification look like?
- University degree in Computer Science or Business studies
- 2 – 3 years of related prior experience in a similar role (Team Leader, Service Delivery Manager, Scrum Master and/or Product Owner)
- English language at least C1 Cambridge level, while knowledge of Spanish will be considered a plus
- Prior experience in digital banking software or FinTech will be considered a plus
What do we offer?
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
- We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company while we actively support participation in Conferences, Certifications and Trainings
- We have a Tech Library offering a variety of tech books which we update constantly with books our People choose!
- We offer a Life & Health insurance plan with a credible international Insurance Company.
- We pay not only according to company results, team/individual performance and tenure with our Company.
- We review salaries twice a year.
- We have an Associates' Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions!
- We offer a free shuttle service from & to Alimos metro station
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of helping Advantage FSE contribute to the transformation of financial services technology for our Clients' benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.