As an Advantage FSE DevOps engineer you will be part of our team of talented professionals handling challenging projects for our Clients in countries of all 5 Continents while offering internal support on ongoing & new projects.
What will you be doing?
- Customer operations support
- Product Development Support
- Integration, testing (UAT,VIT) and commissioning support
- Pre-sales, environment scoping and customer
Who are we looking for?
- A team player who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions.
- Eagerness to learn new things
- A self-motivated, customer orientated individual with strong analytical thinking & problem solving skills
What do your qualifications look like?
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in supporting Unix & Windows Systems
- Minimum 6 months experience in a customer service role
- Excellent written & oral communication in English
- Knowledge of TCP networking and security technologies
- Experience with operations support of complex, business critical systems
- Experience in Troubleshooting, documentation, development and maintainance
What do we offer?
- We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company while we actively support participation in Conferences, Certifications and Trainings
- We have a Tech Library offering a variety of tech books which we update constantly with books our People choose!
- We offer a Life & Health insurance plan.
- We pay according to company results, team/individual performance and tenure with our Company.
- We review salaries twice a year.
- We have an Associates' Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions!
- We offer a free shuttle service from & to Alimos metro station
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of helping Advantage FSE contribute to the transformation of financial services technology for our Clients' benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.