Senior Java Developers - Digital Banking, Athens & Thessaloniki
As an Advantage FSE Java Developer, you will be part of our team of talented Software Engineers in our offices at Athens, responsible for the development of our Digital Banking family of products, currently successfully installed & running in Financial Institutions in countries of all 5 Continents.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the development & maintenance of the core components of our Digital Banking platform.
- Work closely with our various teams for the design & implementation of new features & services.
- Provide expertise in software development lifecycle phases from concept & design, to testing & implementation.
- Preserve & optimize the quality of our applications / products, while proactively ensure the highest level of quality standards in the solutions provided to our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented Software Engineers with hands-on development experience, technical expertise & knowledge of Java/JEE, object oriented designs, design patters, coupled with an understanding of architectural complexity.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules.
- Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions
What do your qualifications look like?
- Undergraduate studies in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Knowledge & proven technical experience of the following technologies: Java & JEE platform & Databases
- At least 5 years of previous related work experience
- Technical certifications will be valued
- Excellent command & usage of English (written & verbal)
- Other desired skills:
o IBM WebSphere Process & Application Servers
o JBoss / Wildfly App Server
o Maven 3
o Source Control Systems (preferably Git)
o HTML5, CSS3
o JavaEE Architecture and Enterprise Web applications
Familiarity with unit testing and continuous integration best practices
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
- We want them to grow: We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company.
- We want them to be happy & ask them: We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions!
- We want them to be well: We offer a Life & Health insurance plan a Group Medical & Life insurance with a credible international Insurance Company.
- We wish that they stay with us for long: We pay not only according to company results and team/individual performance, but also according to tenure with our Company.
- We want them to enjoy themselves: We have an Employees' Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- We offer a team oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable!
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of helping Advantage FSE contribute to the transformation of financial services technology for our Clients' benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us & forward us your resume via Careers@afse.eu .
Join us if you are willing to work among the best!
Advanatage is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.