Pre-sales Technical Consultant
A Technical Consultant is an integral member of our Sales Support Team and is responsible for assisting our company’s and Partners’ sales teams.
What will you be doing?
- Deliver system demos & presentations to prospect customers mostly at C-Level executives.
- Answer Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Assist in support and training of the internal sales team, as well as the sales teams of our partners.
- Prepare high-level solution overview documents.
- Preparing offers to customers.
- Execute proof of concepts (POCs).
- Ensuring existing demo environments operate smoothly.
- Work independently and in a collaborative nature.
- Cultivate and build lasting customer & partner relationships.
- You must be able to participate confidently in technical discussions and easily understand technical issues quickly. Must be able to rapidly pick up new skills as new technology and products are introduced.
Who are we looking for?
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in manual testing & analysis is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Finance or relevant field. Master’s Degree is considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to an audience of C-Level executives, clearly articulate the value our products will bring to an organization and gain trusted advisor respect and help influence.
- Solid coordination, presentation skills, objection handling and effective written communication, questioning skills, influencing and personal impact.
- Proficiency in English with excellent verbal and written business language – other languages such as Spanish are an asset.
- Software Testing / Quality Assurance experience.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to work as part of a strong core team as well as on own demonstrating quality initiative and ownership
- Must be open, flexible and creative in regard to time management and scheduling.
- Honest, demonstrating integrity.
What do we offer?
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
- We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company while we actively support participation in Conferences, Certifications and Trainings
- We have a Tech Library offering a variety of tech books which we update constantly with books our People choose!
- We offer a Life & Health insurance plan with a credible international Insurance Company.
- We pay not only according to company results, team/individual performance and tenure with our Company.
- We review salaries twice a year.
- We have an Associates' Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions!
- We offer a free shuttle service from & to Alimos metro station
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of helping Advantage FSE contribute to the transformation of financial services technology for our Clients' benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.