Project Manager / Implementation Consultant, Athens
As an Advantage FSE Implementation Consultant - Project Manager, you will be part of our team of talented IT professionals, handling challenging projects for our Clients in countries of all 5 Continents.
- Analyze the customer’s requirements and fit those in the applications provided by Advantage FSE.
- Create documentation of high standards.
- Create and manage an overall project plan (including budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements) for one or more engagements.
- Drive implementation by directing and motivating the project team, a team which may include Advantage FSE cross functional departments, third-party vendors, partners and the client. Assist with analysis, design and implementation of solutions for various business requirements during the project.
- Monitor and report progress/changes against the plan.
- Act as primary interface with the client regarding deliverables, changes, and sign-off on status and requirements.
- Work in small teams with QA Specialists, Software Engineers and Clients to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained.
- Ensure appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet the Company’s requirements
Who are we looking for?
- Client & Quality oriented, experienced Application Consultants and/or Project Managers with 4-6 years of prior experience in large scale IT projects in the Finance/Banking IT sector.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules at a top-notch quality level and always focused on our Clients’ needs & absolute benefit.
- Professionals who are eager to learn and who apply both solid judgement & an open-minded approach when researching solutions (without a dogmatic attachment to specific vendors, technologies and frameworks).
- Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions.
- Ability to travel to Client’ sites across the Globe.
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
- We want them to grow: We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company
- We want them to be happy & ask them: We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions
- We want them to be well: We offer a Life & Health insurance plan a Group Medical & Life insurance with a credible international Insurance Company
- We wish that they stay with us for long: We pay not only according to company results and team/individual performance, but also according to tenure with our Company
- We want them to enjoy themselves: We have an Employees' Club which organizes social & athletic activities
- We offer a team oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable! Our offices are in the southern Attica suburbs with a convenient location for both those who use public transportation (bus & tram) and travel with their own vehicle.
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of helping Advantage FSE contribute to the transformation of financial services technology for our Client's benefit, we encourage you to explore your career opportunities with us forward us your resume via Careers@afse.eu.
Advanatage is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.