Project Manager / Implementation Consultant, Athens
As an Advantage FSE Implementation Consultant - Project Manager, you will be part of our team of talented IT professionals, handling challenging projects for our Clients in countries of all 5 Continents.
- Analyze the customer’s requirements and fit those in the applications provided by Advantage FSE.
- Create documentation of high standards.
- Create and manage an overall project plan (including budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements) for one or more engagements.
- Drive implementation by directing and motivating the project team, a team which may include Advantage FSE cross functional departments, third-party vendors, partners and the client. Assist with analysis, design and implementation of solutions for various business requirements during the project.
- Monitor and report progress/changes against the plan.
- Act as primary interface with the client regarding deliverables, changes, and sign-off on status and requirements.
- Work in small teams with QA Specialists, Software Engineers and Clients to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained.
- Ensure appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet the Company’s requirements
Who are we looking for?
- Client & Quality oriented, experienced Application Consultants and/or Project Managers with 3-6 years of prior experience in large scale IT projects in the Finance/Banking IT sector.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules at a top-notch quality level and always focused on our Clients’ needs & absolute benefit.
- Professionals who are eager to learn and who apply both solid judgement & an open-minded approach when researching solutions (without a dogmatic attachment to specific vendors, technologies and frameworks).
- Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions.
- Ability to travel to Client’ sites across the Globe.
What do your qualifications look like?
- University degree in Computer Science or Business studies
- Project Management certification will be considered an important plus
- Excellent command & usage of English (written & verbal), while working knowledge of Spanish will be considered a significant plus
- We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company while we actively support participation in Conferences, Certifications and Trainings
- We have a Tech Library offering a variety of tech books which we update constantly with books our People choose!
- We offer a Life & Health insurance plan.
- We pay according to company results, team/individual performance and tenure with our Company.
- We review salaries twice a year.
- We have an Associates' Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions!
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of helping Advantage FSE contribute to the transformation of financial services technology for our Client's benefit, we encourage you to explore your career opportunities with us forward us your resume via Careers@afse.eu.
Advanatage is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.