Quality Assurance Specialist, Athens (Nothern & Southern) & Irakleion, Crete
As an Advantage FSE Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be part of our team of talented professionals, responsible for optimizing the quality of our applications / products, thus, ensuring the highest level of quality standards in the solutions provided to our Clients.
What will you be doing?
♦ Safeguard the quality and value of our deliverables
♦ Be responsible for the preparation & execution of Test Plans, Test Scripts & Test Cases
♦ Document defects, report problems found and work closely with our Development team for their resolution
♦ Support client’s acceptance tests
♦ Produce User Manuals, Product Release Documentation, Application Training Material and Deliver Application Trainings
Who are we looking for?
♦ A talented professional, passionate about quality and with a great attention to detail
♦ A self-motivated, customer orientated individual with strong analytical thinking & problem solving skills. One who can apply proper judgement and take decisions for the benefit of our Clients
♦ A strong organizer who can prioritize tasks & achieve goals, while meeting challenging schedules
♦ A team player who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions
♦ Availability to travel abroad, for the implementation of challenging projects in countries of all 5 Continents
What do your qualifications look like?
♦ Bachelors’ degree in IT Studies
♦ Excellent command & usage of English and Greek (written & verbal)
♦ Prior experience in quality assurance testing will be considered a plus
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
· We want them to grow: We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company
· We want them to be happy & ask them: We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions
· We want them to be well: We offer a Life & Health insurance plan a Group Medical & Life insurance with a credible international Insurance Company
· We wish that they stay with us for long: We pay not only according to company results and team/individual performance, but also according to tenure with our Company
· We want them to enjoy themselves: We have an Employees' Club which organizes social & athletic activities
· We offer a team oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable!
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of helping Advantage FSE contribute to the transformation of financial services technology for our Clients' benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us & forward us your resume via Careers@afse.eu.
Advanatage is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.