Senior Java Developer, Tech Lead, Athens
As an Advantage FSE Senior Java Developer, you will be part of our agile teams of talented Software Engineers, responsible for the development of our Digital Banking family of products, currently successfully installed & running in Financial Institutions in countries of all 5 Continents.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented Software Engineers with hands-on & extensive development experience, technical expertise & knowledge of Java EE, object oriented designs, design patters, coupled with an understanding of architectural complexity.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules.
- Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions
What do your qualifications look like?
- Undergraduate studies in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 8+ years previous work experience
- Previous experience in working within agile teams
- Knowledge & proven technical experience of the following technologies: Java EE & Java 8
- Technical certifications will be valued
- Excellent command & usage of English (written & verbal)
- Other desired skills:
o IBM WebSphere & Application Servers
o JBoss / Wildfly App Server
o Maven 3
o HTML5, CSS3
o JavaEE Architecture and Enterprise Web apps
o Familiarity with unit testing and continuous integration best practices
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
- We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company while we actively support participation in Conferences, Certifications and Trainings
- We have a Tech Library offering a variety of tech books which we update constantly with books our People choose!
- We offer a Life & Health insurance plan.
- We pay according to company results, team/individual performance and tenure with our Company.
- We review salaries twice a year.
- We have an Associates' Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions!
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of helping Advantage FSE contribute to the transformation of financial services technology for our Clients' benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us by forwarding us your resume at email@example.com.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.