Web Front-end Developer
Advantage FSE is looking for an experienced Web Front-End software developer to participate in the implementation of web applications for Digital Banking. You will help build our new features and improve the existing ones. You should be able to deliver Responsive Web applications across a wide range of devices, from desktops to tablets and mobile phones.
What will you be doing?
- Design, develop, test and maintain web applications
- Collaborate with the Back-End developers in order to integrate to a JAX-RS API
- Work with agile methodologies in cross functional teams
- Work with our Product Management associates on new exciting features that will impress both our Banking clients as well as their end-customers.
- Engage with UX and visual designers to implement highly intuitive user experiences
- Collaborate with team members to understand requirements and propose solutions
- Provide technical reviews, solution proposals, and time / effort estimates for development tasks
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Pursue opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge
What do your qualifications look like?
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience working with Web Technologies
- Hands on experience on the Angular JS Framework
- HTML / CSS3 / Less or Sass
- Git Flow
What would be nice to have?
- Grunt or Gulp
- Karma JS / Mocha / QUnit
- NPM / Bower
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Methodical, Quality and Results-oriented
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptive and team player
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
- We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company while we actively support participation in Conferences, Certifications and Trainings
- We have a Tech Library offering a variety of tech books which we update constantly with books our People choose!
- We offer a Life & Health insurance plan with a credible international Insurance Company.
- We pay not only according to company results, team/individual performance and tenure with our Company.
- We review salaries twice a year.
- We have an Associates' Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions!
- We offer a free shuttle service from & to Alimos metro station
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of helping Advantage FSE contribute to the transformation of financial services technology for our Clients' benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.