In search of recent IT-graduates to join our new Software Engineering Academy in February 2020. We offer 5 months of paid, training & hands-on experience in a real-life simulation environment at our premises in Athens. You will be coached & mentored by our expert Senior Software Engineers & Technical Leads, while having the opportunity to work along-side our teams and experience what Life @ Advantage is really like.
Upon the completion of the Academy, and providing you will succeed in the graduating evaluation mini Project you will be offered a position with one of our agile Digital Banking Software Engineering teams and an opportunity to work on challenging projects, alongside our talented People in an inclusive & team-oriented environment in a Company that offers continuous training & professional growth opportunities.
Success upon graduation will depend on the technical level gained, thus greatly based on the commitment during the training period, and of course, on their assimilation to our Culture & espousing of our Values.
Who are we looking for?
- IT-related, graduate-level, studies, . Current M.Sc. students will be accepted, while Polytechnic School graduates are, of course, regarded as M.Sc. graduates.
- English Language at a high level (Advanced (C1) and above), while knowledge of other languages being an important asset. You will be requested to provide a copy of your English language related degree during the selection process.
- Male candidates must have completed their military obligations.
- Proven passion for iOS development, supported by related evidence
- Sound knowledge of Objective - C and / or Swift (a technical interview will be included in the selection process).
- High-level communication ability | Team orientation | Goal & high achievement orientation | Quality orientation
- Candidates should be willing to commit to occasional international business travel (following the Academy period)
- 5 months of paid training & coaching by our expert Senior Developers & Technical Leads.
- An international & multi-cultural working environment.
- A team oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable! Our offices are in the southern Attica suburbs with a convenient location for both those who use public transportation (bus & tram) and travel with their own vehicle.Social, athletic & fun activities and events.
Following the 5-months' training period, and providing you will be a offered a position with our team, you will be eligible to receive the full benefits' package offered to our Associates, which includes, among others:
- Pay according to Company results, team/individual performance & tenure with Advantage
- Health & Life Insurance with a credible international insurance company
- Continuous opportunities for training, certification and developmental opportunities
- International, challenging projects in amazing places, like the Caribbean and Papua New Guinea
- Ample opportunities to engage in our continuous evolution processes through participation in surveys, quality improvement teams, projects & other initiatives.
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of helping Advantage FSE contribute to the transformation of financial services technology for our Clients' benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us by forwarding us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.