iOS Developer, Athens
Mid Mobile Development Engineer – iOS
As an Advantage FSE Mobile Developer, you will be part of our team of talented Software Engineers, responsible for the development of our OMNIA Digital Banking family of products, currently successfully installed & running in Financial Institutions in countries of all 5 Continents.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the design, development & maintenance of native mobile applications, mainly in e-Banking.
- Maintenance & extension of existing mobile applications offered by our Company as part of our Digital Banking family of products.
- Work closely with our Product Development & Client Services teams for the design & implementation of new features & services. Provide expertise in software development lifecycle phases from concept & design, to testing & implementation.
- Preserve & optimize the quality of our applications / products, while proactively ensure the highest level of quality standards in the solutions provided to our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented Software Engineers with hands-on development experience, technical expertise & knowledge of iOS, coupled with a good understanding of mobile applications in general. Experience in any other mobile platform will be considered a plus.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules.
- Professionals who are eager to learn and who apply an open-minded approach when researching solutions (without a dogmatic attachment to specific vendors, technologies and frameworks).
- Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions.
What do your qualifications look like?
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
- Knowledge & proven technical experience of iOS platform; minimum 4 years of previous work experience; please include any projects you have contributed to/built (e.g. Github account) or published in the App Store.
- Expertise on Objective-C & knowledge of Swift
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Other desired skills: Other mobile platforms & UI Design skills
- Excellent command & usage of English (written & verbal)
- Other desired skills: Other mobile platforms (e.g. Win8) & UI Design skills
We have a passion for our People and show it to them:
- We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company while we actively support participation in Conferences, Certifications and Trainings
- We have a Tech Library offering a variety of tech books which we update constantly with books our People choose!
- We offer a Life & Health insurance plan with a credible international Insurance Company.
- We pay not only according to company results, team/individual performance and tenure with our Company.
- We review salaries twice a year.
- We have an Associates' Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions!
- We offer a free shuttle service from & to Alimos metro station
If you are a talented young professional and excited by the challenge of contributing to the transformation of FinTech around the world, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us & forward us your resume via Careers@afse.eu.
Advanatage is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.