As an Advantage FSE Android Developer, you will be part of our agile teams responsible for the development of our OMNIA Digital Banking family of products, currently successfully installed & running in Financial Institutions all around the globe.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the design, development, maintenance & security of native mobile applications, mainly in e-Banking.
- Maintenance & extension of existing mobile applications offered by our Company as part of our Digital Banking family of products.
- Build excting new Interfaces for Customers, with animations & graphics for the user.
- Work in agile teams for the design & implementation of new features & services. Provide expertise in software development lifecycle phases from concept & design, to testing & implementation.
- Preserve & optimize the quality of our applications / products, while proactively ensure the highest level of quality standards in the solutions provided to our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented Software Engineers with hands-on development experience & knowledge of the Android platform, coupled with a good understanding of mobile applications in general.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules.
- Professionals who are eager to learn and who apply an open-minded approach when researching solutions (without a dogmatic attachment to specific vendors, technologies and frameworks).
- Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions.
What do your qualifications look like?
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
- Passionate & talented Software Engineers with hands-on development experience, technical expertise & knowledge of Android, coupled with a good understanding of mobile applications in general. Experience in the iOS mobile platform will be considered a plus.
- Previous familiarity in Android design principles, best practices and design patterns
- Competency in RESTful Networking: (Retrofit/OKHttp)
- Hands on experience with several Mobile APIs, namely: Animations, Enxryption, Fingerprint Authentication
- Experience working in a larger team with code reviews and unit testing on mobile
- Experience with code coverage, static code analysis and CI systems
- Proficiency in build systems such as Gradle or Maven (or both)
- Have high version control skills, with emphasis on GIT
- Background in mobile application security is considered a plus
- Other desired skills: iOS mobile platforms & UI Design skills
- Excellent command & usage of English (written & verbal), while working knowledge of any other language (particularly Spanish) will be considered a plus
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
- We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company while we actively support participation in Conferences, Certifications and Trainings.
- We have a Tech Library offering a variety of tech books which we update constantly with books our People choose.
- We offer a Life & Health insurance plan with a credible international Insurance Company.
- We pay according to company results and team/individual performance.
- We have a Work from Home scheme.
- We have an Associates’ Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions.
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of contributing to the transformation of financial services technology for Banks around the Globe, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
For more information on how working @ Advantage is like follow us