As an Advantage FSE Business Analyst, you will be part of our agile team of talented professionals responsible for the analysis of business needs & requirements of our Customers. You will participate in the design & the implementation of solutions in challenging projects for our Clients around the globe.
What will you be doing?
- Understand, analyze & transform business requirements into software solutions with user stories.
- Document requirements & produce functional specifications for software development.
- Work closely with cross-functional agile teams for the design & implementation of new features & services.
- Preserve & optimize the quality of our applications / products, while proactively ensure the highest level of quality standards in the solutions provided to our customers.
- Follow market trends & evolution of specific business area and develop proposals for solution enhancements.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented Business Analysts, with prior related experience in requirements’ gathering, analysis, documentation, implementation & testing.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules at a top-notch quality level and always focused on our Clients’ needs & absolute benefit.
- Professionals who are eager to learn and who apply both solid judgement & an open-minded approach when researching solutions (without a dogmatic attachment to specific vendors, technologies and frameworks).
- Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions.
What do your qualifications look like?
- University degree in Computer Science or Business studies
- 1-3 years of related prior experience
- English language at least C1 level
- Prior experience in digital banking software will be considered a plus
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
- We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company while we actively support participation in Conferences, Certifications and Trainings.
- We have a Tech Library offering a variety of tech books which we update constantly with books our People choose.
- We offer a Life & Health insurance plan with a credible international Insurance Company.
- We pay according to company results and team/individual performance.
- We have a Work from Home scheme.
- We have an Associates’ Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions.
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of contributing to the transformation of financial services technology for Banks around the Globe, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
For more information on how working @ Advantage is like follow us