Αs an Advantage FSE Senior Java Software Engineer, you will be part of our agile teams of talented Software Engineers, responsible for the development of our Digital Banking family of products, currently successfully installed & running in Financial Institutions in countries of all 5 Continents.
Senior Java Software Engineer
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented Software Engineers with hands-on & extensive development experience, technical expertise & knowledge of Java/JEE, object-oriented designs, design patters, coupled with an understanding of architectural complexity.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules.
- Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions.
What do your qualifications look like?
- Undergraduate studies in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- 8+ years previous work experience.
- Knowledge & proven technical experience of the following technologies: Java & JEE platform & Databases.
- Technical certifications will be valued.
- Excellent command & usage of English (written & verbal).
- Other desired skills:
- IBM WebSphere Process & Application Servers
- JBoss / Wildfly App Server
- Maven 3
- Source Control Systems (preferably Git)
- HTML5, CSS3
- JavaEE Architecture and Enterprise Web applications
- Familiarity with unit testing and continuous integration best practices
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
- Career Development opportunities through challenging international projects, promotions, progressions. Trainings, Certifications, Conferences, Technical eLibrary.
- A team oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable! Our offices are in the southern Attica suburbs with a convenient location for both those who use public transportation (bus & tram) and travel with their own vehicle.
- Flexible working & work from home schemes.
- Group Medical & Life Insurance with a credible international insurance company.
- Regular social / fun / athletic events.
- Opportunities to support our local community through ‘giving-back’ (CSR) initiatives.
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of contributing to the transformation of financial services technology for Banks around the Globe, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
For more information on how working @ Advantage is like follow us