Advantage FSE is looking for an experienced Web Front-End software developer to participate in the implementation of web applications for Digital Banking. You will help build our new features and improve the existing ones. You should be able to deliver Responsive Web applications across a wide range of devices, from desktops to tablets and mobile phones.
What will you be doing?
- Design, develop, test and maintain web applications.
- Collaborate with the Back-End developers in order to integrate a REST API.
- Work with our Product Management associates on new exciting features that will impress both our Banking clients as well as their end-customers.
- Engage with UX and visual designers to implement highly intuitive user experiences.
- Collaborate with team members to understand requirements and propose solutions.
- Provide technical reviews, solution proposals, and time / effort estimates for development tasks.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Pursue opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
What do your qualifications look like?
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline.
- 3+ years of industry experience in web application development.
- Excellent knowledge of web architecture (HTTP, Web sockets, Caching, etc).
- Hands on experience on the Angular JS Framework.
- Very good knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with css pre-processors (Less, Sass).
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Keen eye for good UX design.
What would be nice to have?
- Exposure to other popular frontend frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue, Kony Visualizer MADP).
- Experience with Bootstrap framework.
- Familiarity with build tools (e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Webpack).
- Familiarity with JS testing tools (e.g. Karma JS, Mocha, Jest).
- Solid Knowledge of the Design Patterns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Methodical, quality and results-oriented.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptive and team player.
- Career Development opportunities through challenging international projects, promotions, progressions. Trainings, Certifications, Conferences, Technical eLibrary.
- A team oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable! Our offices are in the southern Attica suburbs with a convenient location for both those who use public transportation (bus & tram) and travel with their own vehicle.
- Flexible working & work from home schemes.
- Group Medical & Life Insurance with a credible international insurance company.
- Regular social / fun / athletic events.
- Opportunities to support our local community through ‘giving-back’ (CSR) initiatives.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
For more information on how working @ Advantage is like follow us