As an Advantage FSE Delivery Lead, you will be part of our team of talented IT professionals, handling challenging Digital Banking projects for our Clients in countries across 5 Continents. You will join our local agile teams operating in various delivery frameworks and methodologies like Scrum, in small or large-scale implementations.
What will you be doing?
- Enable multiple talented cross-functional teams to high perform and deliver quality, mission critical solutions to local and international customers.
- Create an environment where delivery teams are highly aligned and autonomous. Focus is given on the continuous improvement of our delivery processes ensuring that teams work collectively together to achieve their common goals, deliver quality outputs within budgets and timeframes that meet our customers and stakeholders’ expectations.
- Work closely with key roles such as upper Management, Heads of Engineering, Tech Leads, Project Managers and Implementation Consultants to ensure clarity and excellence while removing the team’s impediments
- Facilitate delivery framework events/meetings, workshops required to create alignment and clarity.
- Encourage team retrospectives and surface change initiatives, creating an ecosystem of continuous improvement loops across the organization
- Produce team agile metrics & reports and continuously introduce agile practices to enable better work planning, work estimation, work breakdown and reporting.
- Engage in client-facing Agile delivery projects with the client’s Product Owners and Technical stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented individuals with previous experience of working with teams using an agile delivery framework or methods fundamentally with Scrum. Experience in larger scale frameworks like LeSS, SAFe would also be appreciated, as well as, on other lean methods like Kanban, XP, or any combination of the above.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules at a top-notch quality level and always focused on our Clients’ needs & absolute benefit.
- Professionals who demonstrate servant leadership traits such as listening, empathy, awareness, foresight etc. with willingness to be a role model for the team and act from a responsibility state.
- Team players who will ensure effective coordination, establish feedback loops, and enable overall orchestration among various teams, stakeholders, and customers.
What do your qualification look like?
- University degree in Computer Science or Business studies.
- 1 – 3 years of related prior experience in a similar role (Team Leader, Service Delivery Manager, Scrum Master and/or Product Owner).
- English language at least C1 Cambridge level, while knowledge of Spanish will be considered a plus.
- Prior experience in digital banking software or FinTech will be considered a plus.
What do we offer?
- Career Development opportunities through challenging international projects, promotions, progressions. Trainings, Certifications, Conferences, Technical eLibrary.
- A team oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable! Our offices are in the southern Attica suburbs with a convenient location for both those who use public transportation (bus & tram) and travel with their own vehicle.
- Flexible working & work from home schemes.
- Group Medical & Life Insurance with a credible international insurance company.
- Regular social / fun / athletic events.
- Opportunities to support our local community through ‘giving-back’ (CSR) initiatives.
For more information on what life @ Advantage is like follow us on Linkedin, Instagram and Facebook.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate based on race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, our Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
For more information on how working @ Advantage is like follow us