As a Scrum Master/Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for overall day to day management of the project team in terms of resources, tasks, workflow, deliverables, weekly burn, team member support, progress & reporting.
Scrum Master/Delivery Lead
What will you be doing?
- Enable multiple talented cross-functional teams to high perform and deliver quality, mission critical solutions to local and international Clients.
- Create an environment where delivery teams are highly aligned and autonomous. Focus is given on the continuous improvement of our delivery processes ensuring that teams work collectively together to achieve their common goals, deliver quality outputs within budgets and timeframes that meet our Clients’ and stakeholders’ expectations.
- Work closely with key roles such as upper Management, Heads of Engineering, Tech Leads and Project Managers to ensure clarity and excellence while removing the team’s impediments.
- Facilitate delivery framework events/meetings, workshops required to create alignment and clarity. Run & Facilitate Daily Scrum, Sprint Backlog Refinement & Planning, Sprint Review & Demos.
- Encourage Team Retrospectives and surface change initiatives, creating an ecosystem of continuous improvement loops across the organization.
- Produce team agile metrics & reports and continuously introduce agile practices to enable better work planning, work estimation, work breakdown and reporting.
- Engage in client-facing Agile delivery projects with the Client’s Product Owners and Technical stakeholders.
- International travel and working at Client locations may be required.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented individuals with previous experience of working with teams using an agile delivery framework or methods fundamentally with Scrum. Experience in larger scale frameworks like LeSS, SAFe would also be appreciated, as well as, on other lean methods like Kanban, XP, or any combination of the above.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules at a top-notch quality level and always focused on our Clients’ needs & absolute benefit.
- Professionals who demonstrate servant leadership traits such as listening, empathy, awareness, foresight etc. with willingness to be a role model for the team and act from a responsibility state.
- Team players who will ensure effective coordination, establish feedback loops, and enable overall orchestration among various teams, stakeholders, and Clients.
What do your qualification look like?
- University degree in Computer Science or Business studies.
- 1 – 3 years of related prior experience in a similar role (Team Leader, Service Delivery Manager, Scrum Master and/or Product Owner).
- English language, at least C1 Cambridge level.
- Prior experience in digital banking software or FinTech will be considered a plus.
- Having worked in an international environment across multiple cultures is desired.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation & benefits package, including Group Medical & Life insurance.
- Career Development opportunities through challenging international projects, promotions, progressions.
- A team oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable. Our offices are in the southern Attica suburbs with a convenient location for both those who use public transportation (bus & tram) and travel with their own vehicle.
- Hybrid working model.
- Regular social / fun / athletic events.
- Opportunities to support our local community through ‘giving-back’ (CSR) initiatives.
Our Selection Process
Once you apply, your application will be reviewed by our recruitment team. If you’ve got the skills and the experience we are looking for, you will be invited to have an initial conversation with our Talent Acquisition team, where you’ll get to find out more about our company & the opportunity, while we can learn more about you.
If things go well, you can expect 2 – 3 interviews with the hiring team, after which a decision will be made.
If we are both successful in identifying a ‘match’ between us, and you accept our offer, our People & Culture team will help you through our onboarding process.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. Our company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status, while we make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, we strictly prohibit the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of human resources related actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social & recreational programs.