As an Advantage FSE Implementation Consultant – Project Manager, you will be part of our team of talented IT professionals, handling challenging Digital Banking projects for our Clients in countries of all 5 Continents.
- Analyze the customer’s requirements and fit those in the Digital Banking solution provided by Advantage FSE. Create documentation of high standards.
- Create and manage an overall project plan (including budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements) for one or more engagements.
- Drive implementation by directing and motivating the project team, a team which may include Advantage FSE cross functional departments, third-party vendors, partners and the client. Assist with analysis, design and implementation of solutions for various business requirements during the project.
- Monitor and report progress/changes against the plan.
- Act as primary interface with the client regarding deliverables, changes, and sign-off on status and requirements.
- Work in small teams with QA Specialists, Software Engineers and Clients to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained.
- Ensure appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet the Company’s requirements