As a Project Manager (PM), you will be acting as the main point of contact for all project related issues and the end-to-end service delivery for active projects. The PM has responsibility for all assigned projects and manages customer satisfaction, definition, planning & monitoring. Is also responsible for overall Infinity project team in terms of resourcing, deliverables, team member support, progress reporting and communication with Client.
What will you be doing?
- Create and manage an overall project plan (including budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements) for one or more engagements.
- Drive implementation by directing and motivating the project team, a team which may include cross functional departments, third-party vendors, partners, and the Client. Assist with analysis, design, and implementation of solutions for various business requirements during the project.
- Project Governance synchronization and reporting with the Client.
- Monitor multiple projects at once and report progress/changes against the plan.
- Act as primary interface with the Client regarding deliverables, changes, and sign-off on status and requirements.
- Ensure appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet the Client’s requirements.
- International travel and working at Client locations may be required.