Business Analyst, Digital Banking
As an Advantage FSE Business Software / Systems’ Analyst, you will be part of our team of talented Software / Systems’ Analysts, responsible for the analysis of business needs & requirements of our Customers. You will participate in the design & the implementation of solutions in challenging projects for our Clients in countries of all 5 Continents.
What will you be doing?
After being trained in a specific software / solution and become an expert in it, you will be expected to:
- Understand, analyze & transform business requirements into software solutions.
- Utilize analysis tools and techniques to ensure completeness & accuracy of business requirements.
- Document requirements & produce functional specifications for software development.
- Work closely with our Product Development & Quality Assurance teams for the design & implementation of new features & services.
- Preserve & optimize the quality of our applications / products, while proactively ensure the highest level of quality standards in the solutions provided to our customers.
- Follow market trends & evolution of specific business area and develop proposals for solution enhancements.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented Software / Systems’ Analysts, with prior related experience in requirements’ gathering, analysis, documentation, implementation & testing.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules at a top-notch quality level and always focused on our Clients’ needs & absolute benefit.
- Professionals who are eager to learn and who apply both solid judgement & an open-minded approach when researching solutions (without a dogmatic attachment to specific vendors, technologies and frameworks).
- Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions.
What do your qualifications look like?
- University degree in Computer Science or Business studies
- 3-5 years of related prior experience
- English language at least C1 level
- Prior experience in digital banking software will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Spanish will be considered a plus
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
- We want them to grow: We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company
- We want them to be happy & ask them: We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions
- We want them to be well: We offer a Life & Health insurance plan a Group Medical & Life insurance with a credible international Insurance Company
- We wish that they stay with us for long: We pay not only according to company results and team/individual performance, but also according to tenure with our Company
- We want them to enjoy themselves: We have an Employees' Club which organizes social & athletic activities
- We offer a team oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable! Our offices are in the southern Attica suburbs with a convenient location for both those who use public transportation (bus & tram) and travel with their own vehicle.
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of helping Advantage FSE contribute to the transformation of financial services technology for our Client's benefit, we encourage you to explore your career opportunities with us by forwarding your resume to Careers@afse.eu.
Join us, only if you are willing to work among the best!
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.