As a Business Analyst, you will be part of our agile team of talented Digital Banking professionals responsible for the analysis of business needs & requirements of our Clients. You will facilitate the design & the implementation of solutions in challenging projects across the globe.
What will you be doing?
- Engage with Client stakeholders in Design & Discovery workshops to capture requirements and define the project backlog and phases that efficiently add value for the Client by leveraging digital banking technology.
- Liaise with the Client to demonstrate existing solutions relevant to their business requirements and collaboratively architect target solutions and drive the detailed refinement of requirements at functional, UX and integration levels.
- Utilize data and analysis tools and techniques such as Story Mapping, BPMN flows, sequence diagrams and wireframing to drive understanding and ensure completeness & accuracy of business and technical requirements.
- Ownership of the transformation of business and technical requirements into software solutions through a user-first approach, creating, refining, and prioritizing a backlog of epics, features, user stories, and other work items.
- Work with cross-functional agile technical delivery teams consisting of UX designers, software engineers, and quality engineers in two-week development & testing sprints.
- Collaborate closely with delivery teams throughout the phases of the delivery life cycle: solution design, development, and testing according to the Definition of Ready and Definition of Done.
- Coordinate ongoing requirement clarifications between delivery teams and the Client and manage change requests from the Client to minimize and prioritize project scope creep.
- Assist the Project Manager / Delivery Lead for the monitoring, reporting, planning and execution of sprints aligned to the project deliverables.
- Continuously lookout for ways to improve processes that deliver increased value to the Client.
- Monitor the Digital Banking product latest releases and roadmap.
- Follow market trends and the evolution of Digital Banking worldwide.
- International travel and working at Client locations may be required.