As an Advantage FSE Full Stack Developer, you will be part of our agile team of talented Software Engineers, responsible for the development of a Digital Banking family of products, currently successfully installed & running in Financial Institutions around the globe.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the development & maintenance of the core components of a Digital Banking platform on the Back-End, Web and Mobile channels
- Work with agile methodologies in cross functional teams for the design & implementation of new features & services.
- Provide expertise in software development lifecycle phases from concept & design, to testing & implementation.
- Preserve & optimize the quality of our applications / products, while proactively ensure the highest level of quality standards in the solutions provided to our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented Software Engineers with hands-on & extensive development experience, technical expertise & knowledge.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules.
- Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions
What do your qualifications look like?
- Undergraduate studies in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Knowledge & proven technical experience of the following technologies:
- Java 8, Java EE, Spring, SpringBoot
- Microservices Architectures
- Front-End Web & Mobile
- Experience in building Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues within a progressive web application and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Unit Testing Frameworks such as Jasmine
- Any experience in frameworks such as AngularJS, Ionic, Cordova
- Nice to have:
- Mobile Native IDE Development experience and Tools like
- XCode for IOS and Android Studio
- Mobile iOS & Android SDKs
- iOS & Android Emulators
- Seniority of the position offered will depend on candidate’s level of technical skills
- Technical certifications will be valued
- Excellent command & usage of English (written & verbal)
- Other desired skills:
- Gradle, Maven build and dependency management
- Git version control and source code tracking
- Familiarity with modern DevOps Toolsets
- Experience in unit testing and continuous integration
- Knowledge of OWASP Top-10 Web Vulnerabilities and software engineering practices to audit, test and defend against them
- Experienced in Digital Banking functionality & General Banking concepts and terminology
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
- We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company while we actively support participation in Conferences, Certifications and Trainings.
- We have a Tech Library offering a variety of tech books which we update constantly with books our People choose.
- We offer a Life & Health insurance plan with a credible international Insurance Company.
- We pay according to company results and team/individual performance.
- We have a Work from Home scheme.
- We have an Associates’ Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions.
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of contributing to the transformation of financial services technology for Banks around the Globe, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
For more information on how working @ Advantage is like follow us