As an Advantage FSE DevOps engineer you will be part of our team of talented professionals handling challenging projects for our Clients in countries of all 5 Continents and offering internal support on ongoing & new projects.
What will you be doing?
- Manage information technology infrastructure, laptops, servers, printers and VoIP systems.
- Be responsible for the Installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of employees workstations
- Troubleshoot software and infrastructure issues as needed
- Administration of Jira/Confluence
- Administration of Microsoft office 365
- Administration of Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory & Domain architecture
- Administration of virtualization platforms (VMware)
- Implement, administer and maintain Linux virtual infrastructure, databases and applications servers, including provisioning, backups and restores, upgrades and monitoring
- Oversee the cooperation with external partners involved in the operation of the IT infrastructure and systems and have an active role to the process, when it is deemed necessary.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
What you will be learning?
You will also join a DevOps Team and be able to participate in modern DevOps Technologies such as:
- Development and management of automated build, deployment and continuous integration systems.
- Administer Server Software (Nginx, Wildfly, Websphere, Jboss-EAP, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, DB2, ELK).
- Write scripts and automation using Python/Bash.
- Containers and Orchestrators management(Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Openshift).
- Support of the Integration Testing Environmens and Deployment Processes.
- Collaborate, educate and work across teams to simplify and scale the tasks involved in building and shipping software through improved tooling, automation, and communication.
- Work on emergency planning and resolution processes for customer support cases.
- Cloud Architecture maintenance and configuration (AWS, MS AZURE).
- Participate in customer support as needed, ready to jump into a verified emergency and organize the restoration of service.
Who are we looking for?
- A team player who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions.
- Eagerness to learn new things.
- A self-motivated, customer orientated individual with strong analytical thinking & problem-solving skills.
What do your qualifications look like?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or relevant job experience with above requirements.
- Approximately 2 years of working experience as an IT Support Engineer supporting IT Systems & Users including installation, application deployment and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Office 365.
- Windows 10 endpoint configuration.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks.
- Excellent written & oral communication in English.
- Knowledge of TCP networking and security technologies in the context of OS and application support.
- Experience in developing and maintaining, technical documentation.
- Experience with DevOps Methodology, Release Management and Build Automation and hands-on work with the associated software tools is highly desirable.
- Career Development opportunities through challenging international projects, promotions, progressions. Trainings, Certifications, Conferences, Technical eLibrary.
- A team oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable! Our offices are in the southern Attica suburbs with a convenient location for both those who use public transportation (bus & tram) and travel with their own vehicle.
- Hybrid (remote & office) work scheme.
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Regular social / fun / athletic events.
- Opportunities to support our local community through giving-back (CSR) initiatives.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
For more information on how working @ Advantage is like follow us