As an Advantage FSE Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be part of our agile team of talented professionals, responsible for optimizing the quality of our applications / products, thus, ensuring the highest level of quality standards in the solutions provided to our Clients.
What will you be doing?
- Safeguard the quality and value of our deliverable.
- Be responsible for the preparation & execution of Test Plans, Test Scripts & Test Cases.
- Work with agile methodologies in cross functional teams
- Document defects, report problems found and work closely with our Development team for their resolution.
- Support client’s acceptance tests.
- Produce User Manuals, Product Release Documentation, Application Training Material and Deliver Application Trainings.
Who are we looking for?
- A talented professional, passionate about quality and with a great attention to detail.
- A self-motivated, customer orientated individual with strong analytical thinking & problem-solving skills. One who can apply proper judgement and take decisions for the benefit of our Clients.
- A strong organizer who can prioritize tasks & achieve goals, while meeting challenging schedules.
- A team player who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions.
- Availability to travel abroad, for the implementation of challenging projects in countries of all 5 Continents.
What do your qualifications look like?
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree in IT Studies, while a Master’s level degree will be appreciated.
- Excellent command & usage of Greek & English (at least C1 level), while working knowledge of other languages will be considered a significant plus.
- Prior experience in Quality Assurance testing in the Information Technology or Banking industries will be considered an asset.
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
- We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company while we actively support participation in Conferences, Certifications and Trainings.
- We have a Tech Library offering a variety of tech books which we update constantly with books our People choose.
- We offer a Life & Health insurance plan with a credible international Insurance Company.
- We pay according to company results and team/individual performance.
- We have a Work from Home scheme.
- We have an Associates’ Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions.
If you are a talented professional and excited by the challenge of contributing to the transformation of financial services technology for Banks around the Globe, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
For more information on how working @ Advantage is like follow us