As a Human Resources & Administrative Assistant, you will contribute to the successful & effective provision of services having as your aim to offer top-notch service to our internal customers, thus contributing in making Advantage a Great Place to Work!
What will you be doing?
The right person will contribute to the smooth operational functioning of our Department, while will also provide admin assistance to the team, overall. An indicative presentation follows:
- Supporting the Recruitment lifecycle – booking meetings with candidates, resumes’ files handling, updating our CV database.
- Training organization – participations, conferences, certifications, etc.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, etc.) – Although we are not responsible for the payroll function, our team needs to support our Accounting Dept. in this, while also play pivotal role in ensuring we are compliant with labor law requirements.
- Create and maintain accurate Associates’ files (HRIS & physical).
- Be the point of contact for all Associates, regarding HR-related and other requests.
- Staff Club – Participate in activities’ planning, internal communication / promotion, etc.
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Participation in events’ organization & partners’ relationships.
- General Admin: Basic office management and admin / management support, including expenses’ handling, benefits’ administrations, travel arrangements, bookings, etc.