As an Advantage FSE iOS Developer, you will be part of our agile team of talented Digital Banking professionals
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the development & maintenance of native mobile applications, in e-Banking.
- Maintenance & extension of existing mobile applications offered by our Company as part of our Digital Banking family of products.
- Provide expertise in software development lifecycle phases from concept & design to testing & implementation.
- Preserve & optimize the quality of our applications / products, while proactively ensuring the highest level of quality standards in the solutions provided to our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented Software Engineers with hands-on development experience, technical expertise & knowledge of iOS, coupled with a good understanding of mobile applications in general.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules.
- Professionals who are eager to learn and who apply an open-minded approach when researching solutions (without a dogmatic attachment to specific vendors, technologies, and frameworks).
- Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions.
What do your qualifications look like?
- Minimum 3 years working experience as an iOS Software Engineer. Please include in your CV any projects you have contributed to/built (e.g., Github account) or published in the App Store.
- Expertise in SwiftUI
- Hands on experience with different Mobile APIs
- Development skills in Xcode and the latest iOS SDKs
- Knowledge of design patterns & architectures like MVVM
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Excellent command & usage of English (written & verbal)
Our Selection Process
- Once you apply, your application will be reviewed by our recruitment team. If you’ve got the skills and the experience we are looking for, you will be invited to have an initial conversation with our Talent Acquisition team, where you’ll get to find out more about our company & the opportunity, while we can learn more about you.
- If things go well, you can then expect a technical assessment, and 2 – 3 interviews with the hiring team, after which a decision will be made.
- If we are both successful in identifying a ‘match’ between us, and you accept our offer, our People & Culture team will help you through our onboarding process.
If you want to apply to our job opening, please send us your CV in English @ firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more information on what life @ Advantage is like follow us on Linkedin, Instagram and Facebook.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. Our company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status, while we make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, we strictly prohibit the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of human resources related actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social & recreational programs