As an Advantage FSE IT engineer you will be part of our team of talented professionals handling challenging projects for our Clients in countries of all 5 Continents and offering internal support on ongoing & new projects.
What will you be doing?
- Manage information technology infrastructure, laptops, servers, printers and VoIP systems.
- Be responsible for the Installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of employees workstations
- Administration of Microsoft office 365
- Administration of Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory & Domain architecture
- Administration of virtualization platforms (VMware)
- Administration of Jira/Confluence
- Troubleshoot software and infrastructure issues as needed
- Oversee the cooperation with external partners involved in the operation of the IT infrastructure and systems and have an active role to the process, when it is deemed necessary.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of systems, policies and procedures.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
What you will be learning?
- How to manage a modern enterprise environment with a large number of different services with on premises and cloud resources.
- User & IT Assets Support across workstations, servers, devices, infrastructure etc