As a junior HR Generalist, you will contribute to the successful provision of top-notch services to our internal customers & company management, with our main objective being to contribute to making Advantage an amazing place to work and an employer of choice!
What will you be doing?
As a Junior HR Generalist, you will be a valuable member of our team, playing an important role in supporting the HR function within the organization and helping to ensure the success of its workforce. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Recruitment lifecycle: Booking meetings with candidates, handling resume files, updating our CV database, preparing new hire paperwork.
- Ensuring the onboarding and offboarding process.
- Assisting with employer branding strategies and activities (e.g., organizing and participating in career events).
- Assisting in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, shift related information, etc.) – Although we are not responsible for the payroll function, our team needs to support our Accounting Dept. in this, while also plays pivotal role in ensuring we are compliant with labor law requirements.
- Supporting benefits administration, including answering employee questions, and maintaining accurate records.
- Assisting with HR reporting and data analysis, including tracking key HR metrics and preparing reports for management.
- Organizing training related activities: Participations, conferences, certifications, etc.
- Creating and maintaining accurate employee files (HRIS & physical).
- Being the point of contact for all employees, regarding HR-related and other requests.
- Participating in planning & organizing of team bonding activities and HR corporate events.
- Contributing to the maintenance of internal communication tools, e.g., SharePoint page, internal newsletter, etc.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Participating in events’ organization & partners’ relationships.
- Supporting other ad hoc HR projects and initiatives as needed.
- General Administration: Offering basic office management and admin / management support, including expenses’ handling, benefits’ administrations, travel arrangements, other bookings, etc.