Advantage FSE is in search of recent IT-graduates to join our new Software Engineering Academy. We offer paid training & hands-on experience in a real-life simulation environment under a hybrid working model, combining work at our premises in Athens and hybrid work.
You will be coached & mentored by our expert Senior Software Engineers & Technical Leads, while having the opportunity to work along-side our agile teams.
At the end of the training period, and providing you graduate successfully, you will be offered a job and an opportunity to apply agile methodologies on challenging international projects, working along-side established Digital Banking professionals and leaders in their respective fields, in an inclusive & team-oriented environment at a company.
What are we looking for?
- Undergraduate IT-related studies, with an M.Sc. being desirable.
- English language, at least C1 Cambridge level.
- High-level communication ability | Team orientation | Quality orientation
- Note: Male candidates must have completed their (or have no) military obligations.
- International travel and working at client locations may be required.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation & benefits package, including Group Medical & Life insurance.
- Career Development opportunities through challenging international projects, promotions, progressions.
- A team oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable. Our offices are in the southern Attica suburbs with a convenient location for both those who use public transportation (bus & tram) and travel with their own vehicle.
- Hybrid working model.
- Regular social / fun / athletic events.
- Opportunities to support our local community through ‘giving-back’ (CSR) initiatives.
Our Selection Process
Once you apply, your application will be reviewed by our recruitment team. If you’ve got the skills and the experience we are looking for, you will be invited to have an initial conversation with our Talent Acquisition team, where you’ll get to find out more about our company & the opportunity, while we can learn more about you.
If things go well, you can then expect a technical assessment, and 2 – 3 interviews with the hiring team, after which a decision will be made.
If we are both successful in identifying a ‘match’ between us, and you accept our offer, our People & Culture team will help you through our onboarding process.
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. Our company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status, while we make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, we strictly prohibit the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of human resources related actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social & recreational programs.