Advantage FSE is in search of recent IT-graduates to join our new Software Engineering Academy. We offer 3 months of paid training & hands-on experience in a real-life simulation environment under a hybrid working model, combining work at our premises in Athens and remote work.
You will be coached & mentored by our expert Senior Software Engineers & Technical Leads, while having the opportunity to work along-side our teams and experience what life @ Advantage is really like.
At the end of the 3-months’ period, and providing you graduate successfully, you will be offered a job and an opportunity to apply agile methodologies on challenging international projects, working along-side established Digital Banking professionals and leaders in their respective fields, in an inclusive & team-oriented environment at a company that offers continuous training & professional growth opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- Undergraduate IT-related studies, with an M.Sc. being desirable.
- English Language at a high level (Advanced (C1) and above). Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- High-level communication ability | Team orientation | Quality orientation
- Note: Male candidates must have completed their (or have no) military obligations.
What we offer?
- 3 months of paid training & coaching by our expert Senior Developers & Technical Leads in an international & multi-cultural working environment.
- Career Development opportunities through challenging international projects, promotions, progressions. Trainings, Certifications, Conferences, Technical Library.
- A team oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable! Our offices are in the southern Attica suburbs with a convenient location for both those who use public transportation (bus & tram) and travel with their own vehicle.
- Flexible working & work from home schemes.
- Following the 6-months’ training period, you will be offered the full benefits’ package offered to our Associates, which includes, among others:
- Competitive compensation scheme with salaries being reviewed annually.
- Group Medical & Life Insurance program with a credible international insurance company.
- Regular social / fun / athletic events, currently virtual, while when the Covid-19 situation allows it, we will revert to in person activities.
- Opportunities to support our local community through frequent CSR initiatives.
If you want to kick-start your career in the FinTech industry & you are excited by the challenge of contributing to the transformation of financial services technology, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us.
For more information on what life @ Advantage is like follow us on Linkedin, Instagram and Facebook.
Ready to take up the challenge? Join our team by attaching your CV!
Advantage FSE is an equal opportunity employer. Our company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status, while we make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, we strictly prohibit the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of human resources related actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social & recreational programs.
For more information on how working @ Advantage is like follow us