As an Advantage FSE UI Designer you will be called to produce UI designs and related material based on functional specifications, wireframes, or high-level designs. You will participate throughout the development process, provide support to the development team, and evaluate the deliverables in terms of UI. Finally, you will safeguard the UI standards and UI consistency in our product.
What will you be doing?
- Produce pixel-perfect UI designs, icons, and UI patterns for our internet banking (web) and mobile banking (iOS and Android) applications.
- During the creation of the designs:
- Work with the Business Analysts and/or the Client to understand requirements, prepare wireframes, review, and finalize designs.
- Work with the development team to assess technical feasibility of the designs and revise accordingly.
- For complicated or large-scale UI designs, may work under the guidance of our external UI/UX frameworks.
- During the development:
- Deliver pixel-perfect designs for every screen state, with analytical descriptions of all design patterns, styles (fonts, colors, dimensions, margins, padding, etc.), typography, layouts, animations, assets (images & icons, buttons etc.), resolutions.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that the UI is as per the designs and resolve any issues which may require UI adjustments.
- Observe and follow Software Engineering style coding standards and design assets naming conventions.
- Provide realistic effort estimations for both the design and development processes.
- Perform UI audit of all the deliverables from the development team.
- Support the QA testing team in UI related questions/issues.
- Ensure that the product UI guidelines are followed in a consistent manner.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Keep-up with the UI Design trends and guidelines & research Web and Mobile App Design best practices.
- Create the look & feel for company presentations and other presales documentation.