As an Advantage FSE Scrum Master, you will be part of our team of talented IT professionals, handling challenging Digital Banking projects for our Clients in countries across 5 Continents. You will join our local agile teams operating in various delivery frameworks and methodologies like Scrum, in small or large-scale implementations.
What will you be doing?
- Enable multiple talented cross-functional teams to high perform and deliver quality, mission critical solutions to local and international customers.
- Create an environment where delivery teams are highly aligned and autonomous. Focus is given on the continuous improvement of our delivery processes ensuring that teams work collectively together to achieve their common goals, deliver quality outputs within budgets and timeframes that meet our customers and stakeholders’ expectations.
- Work closely with key roles such as upper Management, Heads of Engineering, Tech Leads, Project Managers and Implementation Consultants to ensure clarity and excellence while removing the team’s impediments
- Facilitate delivery framework events/meetings, workshops required to create alignment and clarity.
- Encourage team retrospectives and surface change initiatives, creating an ecosystem of continuous improvement loops across the organization
- Produce team agile metrics & reports and continuously introduce agile practices to enable better work planning, work estimation, work breakdown and reporting.
- Engage in client-facing Agile delivery projects with the client’s Product Owners and Technical stakeholders